We are dedicated to growing Highland businesses and do this by listening to members and providing the services that support them and actively pursuing projects that will add value to our members.
We utilise our vast experience of event management and wide network of business contacts to support members to organise events for the Highland business community. With reduced rates members can build a package of support ranging from supplementary promotion to our full event management service with all arrangements taken care of.
Developing the Young Workforce
DYW is a dynamic initiative designed to build strong working partnerships between education and industry, to inspire confidence in young people to gain relevant skills, access workplace opportunities, and build careers in local businesses. DYW reinforces the links between learning and the world of work, preparing young people for the future and re-energising and diversifying the workplace.
Highlands & Islands Export Partnership
Regional wide programme of support to help SMEs access and understand new export markets, offering a range of support at all stages of the exporting journey to help grow your business overseas.
Available to any company across the Highlands & Islands, regardless of their size or sector with support for both; first-time exporters and those who already have international trade experience
Members of the Inverness Chamber of Commerce and affiliated Chambers get reduced rates on their Documentation & Certification services.
Partners; Fexco, Jelf Clark Thomson, The Highland Council, Enterprise Europe Network, Orkney Islands Council, Business Gateway and Highlands and Islands Enterprise.
Access the members area of the website to book online at the member rate, view member to member offers and manage your directory listing.
Already a Chamber member? Log in to the Members Area to access this service.
In order to understand which services our members consider to be of benefit and ensure that we offer a dynamic range of benefits that meet our members needs, we survey the members giving you the opportunity to feedback.
Quest HR, Health and Safety, Legal and Tax
- Unlimited advice line access to experienced HR advisors - available 24/7, 365 days a year
- Over 400 free downloadable employment documents from our website including a free HR health check
- Insurance cover for employment disputes including representation costs and awards
Chamber Health and Safety:
- Unlimited advice line access health & safety specialist advisors - available during office hours
- Over 100 free downloadable health and safety documents
- Insurance cover to help you defend health & safety prosecutions
- Unlimited advice line access to experienced legal advisors - available 24/7 365 days a year
- Website portal access with approximately 200 free downloadable legal documents for a business
- Insurance cover for your business includes property disputes, data protection, licence protection, criminal prosecution plus jury service
- Insurance cover for employees includes personal injury, motor disputes and wrongful arrest defence
- Unlimited advice line access to experienced tax VAT advisors - available during office hours
- Insurance cover to deal with a full HMRC enquiry, aspect enquiries, PAYE disputes and VAT disputes
Already a Chamber member? Request your log in details for the Chamber business support website here.
Redemption of costs for routine optical costs, dental charges and much more - from as little as £1.10 per employee per week.
Discounted rates when hiring Inverness Chamber's meeting room at Metropolitan House in the heart of Inverness.
Shipments are half-price for all Inverness Chamber members in their first year of exporting with DHL.
Start recouping your Chamber membership fee from your very first shipment - an unmissable opportunity to establish your business on an international scale with cost pressures seriously reduced.
Chamber Foreign Exchange
Individually tailored exchange rates. Exclusive discounts for Inverness Chamber member businesses.