127th Annual General Meeting
Event capacity: 50
Spaces left: 32
Location: Online via Zoom
Date: Friday 23rd April 2021
Member Price: free
CHAMBER MEMBERS - PLEASE LOG IN TO REGISTER TO ATTEND BY 12.00 NOON ON THURSDAY 22 APRIL. THE LINK FOR THE MEETING WILL BE CIRCULATED AFTER REGISTRATION HAS CLOSED.
The 127th Annual General Meeting of Inverness Chamber of Commerce is being held on Friday 23 April at 12.00 noon for the purpose of receiving the Annual Accounts for the year ended 31 December 2020 and transacting other competent business. The agenda is shown below.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD
George Moodie - President
1. Apologies for Absence
2. Minutes of AGM held on 10th September 2020
3. Accounts for the year ended 31st December 2020 – comments from Stewart Nicol, Chief Executive
4. Election of Office Bearers and Directors
5. Comments from outgoing President, George Moodie
6. Any other Competent Business