Anything To Declare? - 175 Days Later
Date: Thursday 3rd June 2021
Sorry, online booking for this event is not currently open.
(Please note online booking is not available on this page.)
As part of the ChamberCustoms event series, we bring you events looking at the current deadlines on declarations, moving good and trade agreements.
Now that the deadline is looming for making a full declaration for EU imports that arrived after 31/12/20, businesses need to get ready to declare. This webinar will provide the answers.
- What records should you have kept?
- What do traders need to do now?
- How do you make sure you follow the rules?
- What penalties could be imposed if you get it wrong?
We’ll also have an expert from HMRC on hand to answer your questions directly.
If you have imported from the EU since January, this webinar will help you to understand your responsibilities and if you’re on track to start making full declarations from 1st July. Join us to find out those all important answers to help your business stay ahead.
- Liam Smyth, Director of Trade Facilitation at the British Chambers of Commerce and Director at ChamberCustoms
14:00 - 15:00