Highland Spotlight Business Exhibition 2020 - EXHIBITOR BOOKING
Date: Tuesday 22nd September 2020
Sorry, online booking for this event is not currently open.
Inverness Chamber members - log in and book online below or download the booking form
Cairngorms, Caithness, Lochaber, Moray and Outer Hebrides Chamber members - download the booking form
Non members - book online below or download the booking form
Highland Spotlight is the region's only dedicated business to business exhibition, showcasing the wide range of products and services available in the Highlands, and giving businesses an ideal opportunity to make new contacts and find new buyers and suppliers.
This year's event is going virtual using OnAIR, a secure, interactive platform that enables exhibitors and visitors to move around the exhibition and other sessions just as they would at an in person event, as well as network with other attendees.
As part of Highland Spotlight 2020, we're delighted to be hosting an exclusive 'in conversation' discussion with James Mackenzie-Blackman, Chief Executive of Eden Court. We'll also have a number of seminar sessions running during the event so there's plenty of activity to get involved in.
Working with our media partner, Highland News & Media, as well as the other Chambers of Commerce across the Highlands and Islands and Moray, the event will be widely promoted, attracting exhibitors and visitors from across the region and ensuring a unique day for networking and exploring business opportunities.
Virtual Exhibition Stand
Inverness Chamber members - £130 + VAT
Cairngorms, Caithness, Lochaber, Moray and Outer Hebrides Chamber members - £130 + VAT
Non members - £195 + VAT
- Individual virtual exhibitor stand with logo, company name and short description
- Access to all event areas and sessions for up to 4 members of your team
- Inclusion in exhibitor listing circulated prior to event with link to your website
- Promotion of your attendance as an exhibitor across Inverness Chamber social media channels
- Exhibitor toolkit to promote your attendance as an exhibitor
- Your marketing materials (eg leaflets and brochures) available within your stand for visitors to download
- Opportunity to display video content within your stand
- Meet with visitors one to one within your stand
- Opportunity to network with other exhibitors and visitors
- Your connections saved for you to access after the event
Exhibitors will be contacted separately to request content and materials for their stand prior to the event and to receive access to the event platform on the day. A demo session for all exhibitors will also be held before the event. Please reserve your virtual exhibition stand no later than Friday 11 September.